Welcome to our ePlayground!
Here you can find shortcuts to our favourite learning resources.
We use these resources in school and most require passwords to access. If you need any help accessing any of these resources please speak to your class teacher.
TOP TIPs for a safer ePlayground!
- We tell a grown up when we use the internet.
- We follow the SMART rules!
- We don’t share our passwords and try to keep them safe at all times.
- We tell an adult when something online upsets us.
- We are kind, responsible and helpful when we are online.
Class Blogs – Our school’s learning blogs. Visit to read and comment on our pupils’ work
Scratch – Coding
Code.org – Coding
LGfL – Access to Busythings, JIT, Iboard and much more
USO enabled access
Teach Your Monster to Read – Phonics games and reading
Times tables – learn and practice them
Espresso – Videos, activities and much more
Oxford Reading Owl – Reading
Code Club – Coding